Burn off the turkey and stuffing by walking around the many downtown areas near Madison on Small Business Saturday! Many shops and businesses have special deals, promotions and gifts for shoppers that weekend. From downtown Madison to its suburbs, there is no shortage of areas to shop local. Grab some unique holiday gifts, meaningful gift cards, or even a bite to eat with your family. If you know of other Small Business Saturday events near Madison, please leave them in the comments!
Small Business Saturday in Downtown Madison
On Thanksgiving weekend, downtown Madison has a “Holiday Open House” on State Street and the Capitol Square. The event includes the free Holiday Trolley, carolers, gift bags and shopping specials from downtown businesses. Click here for more information.
Downtown Cambridge has several local shops where you can find holiday gifts, services and great food! Click here for more information.
Shop downtown Middleton on Small Business Saturday! Middleton has a variety of shops, from clothing boutiques to children’s clothes to gift shops to restaurants, wine bars and more. Click here for more information.
Monroe Street, Madison
If you shop locally on Monroe Street on Small Business Saturday, you will be able to enter a prize drawing to win a Shop Small tote bag, a jumbo Shop Local mug, and a $25 gift card to a Monroe Street business.
Participating Monroe Street businesses:
- Artsy Fartsy, 1717 Monroe Street
- Basecamp Fitness, 1730 Monroe Street
- Calabash Gifts, 1831 Monroe Street
- DCHAI Thai Massage, 1813 Monroe Street
- Garth’s Brew Bar, 1726 Monroe Street
- Good Day Shop, 1925 Monroe Street
- Katy’s American Indian Arts, 1817 Monroe Street
- Monroe Street Framing, 1901 Monroe Street
- Mystery to Me, 1863 Monroe Street
- Orange Tree Imports, 1721 Monroe Street
- Sunne Boutique, 2534 Monroe Street
Click here for more information.
Many Sun Prairie businesses have deals and special events on Small Business Saturday. The first 100 shoppers to go to Beans n Cream Coffeehouse will get a Shop Local tote and a shopping passport.
Take your shopping passport to participating businesses, and get a hole-punch at each store. Once you have a punch from each store, you can turn it in to any of the businesses to be entered into a drawing.
- Carpe Diem Boutique: Receive a tube of beeswax lip balm with a $10 purchase, one per customer while supplies last.
- Wisconsin Apparel Co.: Scented Bath Bomb with $30 purchase while supplies last
- Faded Roots Boutique: LIVE MUSIC by Swannanoa Bluegrass Band 10:30AM-1:30PM, 20% OFF Any 1 Regular Price Item, 15% OFF All Artisan Goods, 25% OFF Selected Fall/Winter Racks, and Exclusive to The Passport Participants ONLY $5 OFF Purchases of $25+
- Forever Yours Jewelry: The first 2 clients to make a purchase of $500 or more will receive a pair of 1/4ctw Lab-Grown Diamond Studs in 14K Gold. A Purchase of Any Amount will Receive a Gift of Jewelry Cleaner
- Meant to Bead LLC: With every $25 purchase Meant to Bead will Pive away a hand made Lampwork bead ($5 value) Plus be entered into a drawing for A Basic 101 Jewelry making class for 2 plus $15 in product. ($75 value)
- Nest Interior Design: 4 oz. Brandy Old Fashion Candle Tin with a $25.00 purchase
- The Piano Gal Shop: 50% off all gift inventory, 10% off all musical instruments, 10% off piano tuning service gift cards
- The Wire Basket: A free Wisconsin wine or pint glass with a purchase for the first 35 customers
- Prairie Flowers by Hen & Chick: To Be Determined
- MCV Salon: 25% Off Aveda
Click here for more information.
More Small Business Madison shopping ideas
Need some extra ideas? We’ve shared some of our favorite local businesses on our blog! Check out the blog posts below.
Take a look at 3 of our favorite home furnishing stores in the Madison area.
Check out 5 of our favorite lifestyle boutiques in Madison!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment